Experience an elevation gain and descent of over 1,500 vertical feet as we climb up and over the front range of the Pinal Mountains. Your guide points out petroglyphs created by the ancient Native Americans.…
- ATV Riding Single Drivers must be at least 16 years old
- ATV Riding Double Drivers must be at least 16 years old
ENJOY SEDONA'S BEST SCENERY BY ATV!
The West Sedona Canyon Tour area is about 8 miles west of Sedona. We meet you at our depot and training area in town and take you to the trailhead in our 15-passenger van. The 3-hour tour begins when you arrive at the trailhead. This is the outback of the West Sedona Valley, where over 40 movies have been filmed over the years.
We have over a hundred miles of trails to choose from, which provides our guides with the opportunity to customize each tour based on the age, interests, and skill levels of the group. You’ll be awestruck by a view of the Verde Valley from the top of Skeleton Bone Mountain, over 800 feet above the valley floor. And don’t be surprised if some antelope run alongside you as you drive along the valley floor!
For your safety and comfort, wear closed-toed shoes, long pants, and bring your sunglasses. Also, bring your camera; the views are spectacular!
After your tour through some of Sedona’s best scenery, we return you to your car. Tours leave at 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. daily.
- Helmets, goggles, and gloves
- Use of our ATVs
- Free training for new or inexperienced drivers
- Safety trained guides (trained by a nationally certified safety instructor)
- General liability insurance
- Cold bottled water and snacks