RULES OF THE ROAD
AGE & WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUNG DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow drivers under the age of 15 ½ years. Young drivers on the Box Canyon Tour must be at least 15 ½ years of age (with learner’s permit) and have the release form signed by their legal parent or guardian.
- Passengers on either tour must be at least 5 years of age or 50 pounds.
- When riding double on the Box Canyon Tour, the combined weight of driver and passenger must be below 463 pounds. On the Sedona Tour, the combined weight of driver and passenger must be below 615 pounds.
- These tours are NOT recommended for those with neck or back issues or pregnant women.
Please be aware that the weather in Sedona does follows regular seasons. It can be quite cold during the winter months, so dress in layers. Gloves are available for purchase in advance if needed. There is no storage on the ATVs so please be sure to carry your extra jackets/hats in a backpack, if needed.
USAGE OF THE ATVS
All Arizona ATV Tours guides prior to the tour will provide a brief overview to all those that plan on driving an atv on the usage of the atv. If guests are unable to adequately use the atv they may be directed to a different activity or switched to ride double with someone else in their group.
SECURITY DEPOSITS AND GRATUITIES (TIPS)
A $500/per vehicle security deposit is required prior to tour.
- The cardholder agrees that any damages to any vehicle on their reservation will be covered by the holder of the credit card that is on file, regardless if they were the ones driving the damaged vehicle or not.
Gratuities(tips) are not included in prices.
- We do charge 15% gratuity for groups of 6 people (not atvs) upfront prior to tour time.
The minimum number for private tours is to pay for at least 6 people + 15% gratuity. We do not offer private tours during our busiest times which include the following: March/April, Sept/Oct, on any holiday weekends nor during the week between Christmas – New Years’ Day.
Please contact us with any other questions.
All tours have a 48-hour cancellation policy in order to receive a full refund. If cancelling within 48hrs of tour date there are no refunds provided.
Our ATVs have fully automatic transmissions for easy driving. There are no compartments for storage of your items so please wear a backpack to carry any extra jackets, hats, camera’s, sunscreen. etc. that you may want to use during your tour.