AGE & WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUNG DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow drivers under the age of 15 ½ years. Young drivers on the Box Canyon Tour must be at least 15 ½ years of age (with learner’s permit) and have the release form signed by their legal parent or guardian.
- Passengers on either tour must be at least 5 years of age or 50 pounds.
- When riding double on the Box Canyon Tour, the combined weight of driver and passenger must be below 463 pounds. On the Sedona Tour, the combined weight of driver and passenger must be below 615 pounds.
- not recommended for those with neck or back issues or pregnant women.
Please be aware that the weather in Sedona follows regular seasons. It can be quite cold during the winter months, so dress in layers. Our ATVs do come equipped with storage to hold extra jackets as necessary.
SAFETY AND TRAINING
All Arizona ATV Tours guides have gone through extensive training to make sure your tour is not only fun, but also safe. Prior to the tour, all drivers will get hands-on experience and training in our custom-built ATV training course. All drivers will be evaluated for safety before the tour begins, and each driver must pass the safety and training course and demonstrate their driving skills before they can drive on the tour.
A valid credit card is required for a damage deposit.
- The cardholder agrees that any damages to any vehicle on this reservation will be covered by the holder of the credit card that is on file.
The minimum number for private tours is 6 people. We may be able to accommodate smaller groups with an additional fee. Please contact us with any other questions.
- Cancellations for reservations of 4 ATVs or fewer must be made more than 48 hours prior to the tour to avoid being charged for the tour.
- Cancellations for reservations of 5 ATVs or more must be made more than 72 hours prior to the tour to avoid being charged for the tour.
Our ATVs have fully automatic transmissions for easy driving, plus they have storage compartments for all your stuff.