The West Sedona Canyon Tour
The West Sedona Canyon Tour area is about 8 miles west of Sedona. We will meet you at our depot and training area in town and take you to the trail head in our 15 passenger van. After your 3 hour tour through some of Sedona’s best scenery, we will return you to your car. The 3 hour tour begins when you arrive at the trail head.
Tours leave at 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM daily. Bring your camera — the views are spectacular!
All tours include:
- Helmets, goggles, and gloves
- Free training for new or inexperienced drivers
- Safety trained guides (trained by a nationally certified safety instructor)
- Use of our ATVs
- Read “Rules of the Road“
- General liability insurance
- Cold bottled water and snacks
- For your safety and comfort, wear closed toed shoes, long pants, and bring your sunglasses!
3 Hour Tour Pricing:
$130 per ATV riding single
$160 per ATV riding double
Departure times 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM
Review Our Cancellation Policy
We can design a custom tour of almost any length for you or your family or group. Please call us and tell us what you want, and well make the arrangements. Call 800.242.6335.
Call 800.242.6335 now to make your reservation.
(From outside the USA call 928-282-8540)
The West Sedona Canyon Tour area is about 8 miles west of Sedona. We will take you to the trail in our 15 passenger van, and return you to your car when the tour is complete. The 3 hour tour begins when you arrive at the trail head.